Monday, August 16, 2010

Life In Colorado

Well, since my last post, Eric has found a job. He is still looking for something better. He actually got a call today for a job he is really excited about! We will hopefully know more information tomorrow. If he gets this job, we will be moving to a different part of Colorado when our lease is up. Please pray that everything works out if this is what Eric is suppose to do.

Eric's parents came for 2 weeks to visit! It was wonderful to see them! We were able to do a lot with them! Randy even took some family pictures for us! We didn't get them yet, but I will post some when we get them.

We found a church! It is wonderful! It's called Discovery Christian Church! Everyone is really friendly, great worship and preaching. Check it out at dccsprings.com.
Little E and I visited The Little Gym and really enjoyed it! We decided to start atteding! I think Little E will really enjoy it!

Wednesday we will be visiting some friends! I am really excited! I need time with friends!
Until we get the family pictures, here are some recent pictures!








No comments: