Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day & Such

On Saturday, Eric ran in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. He really enjoys running and I enjoy watching him run! I considered running with Elise, but I haven't been running for very long. Here are a few pictures from the race.

Notice, everyone ready to start their watches.


Warren won! Eric use to run Cross Country with him.
RJ came in second. Notice that he ran in cut off jeans!

This is Bob, Eric's Cross Country Coach at UT Tyler. He was 4th place.

Here is Eric finishing! He finished 7th! It was a good race and we enjoyed ourselves!

Apparently, I put my sunglasses on my head frequently! She was playing with my sunglasses and kept putting them on her head like this.

Here she is stting in her chair. She loves to play on our back patio!


On Mother's Day, Eric made me breakfast in bed! It was so good!


He made me Baked French Toast with Blueberries!

He got me these Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown stoneware baking dishes! I've wanted them for a while! I even use the smaller one to make dinner tonight! I made Parmesan Crusted Chicken!


Elise has started to want to ride her toy! She can push herself backwards. She hasn't mastered going forward yet. I love this face! Haha!!


Raquet and Jog was having a sidewalk sale on Saturday, so we went to check it out! Eric got some new shoes and we found these boots for Elise. They were only $5! They will fit her for a while! They will be great for winter in Colorado!

This morning, I tried them on her and she cried when I took them off! So she spent some time walking around with them on!

I entered Elise in a Parenting.com modeling contest. You should all go here and vote for her daily. Here is the picture that I submitted.

No comments: