Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Birthday & A Trip To Michigan

Here are pictures from the last 2 birthday parties for Elise, our trip to Michigan and a fun picture at the end!

Birthday Sign I made with my Cricut!


The only picture I was able to get with her bow on! I worked hard making that thing!

Grandma reading a birthday card and cousin John helping open presents.

Second birthday cake I made for Elise's Birthday!

Top of cake!

Just got to Michigan! Grandma & Grandpa took us out for lunch! She's talking to our waitress!

The bike Uncle Billy got Elise! She needs to get a little taller!

Posing for a picture before digging into the cake!

Having fun making a mess!

More fun!
At the pool with Grandma!


She loves water and coke bottles!

Swinging on Grandma & Grandpa's patio!


Back from Michigan! Elise loves this ride-on toy. She likes to lift up the seat, and get in! Here, Eric is pushing her around! I crack up everytime I look at this picture!

No comments: