Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our New Rent House & More

It's been an interesting week! Wednesday after I worked out, I started to feel bad, dizzy and such. Thursday, Eric, Elise and I celebrated Thanksgiving. Early Friday morning I became sick. It lasted until Sunday morning and was not fun!

Friday, Elise turned 1 1/2! I can not believe that it has been 1 1/2 years since she was born. She's growing so fast and learning new things everyday.

Sunday it snowed quite a bit, today we bundled Elise up and headed outside to play. She was so cute!



Thought I would include a recent pictures of myself.



Today, we signed a lease on a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home. It is about 5 minutes south of where we are now. I am SO excited to move! We get the keys on the 15th! I am very excited to be out of this 3rd story apartment.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the house!







1 comment:

Krista said...

I love,love,love that bookshelf. Congrats girl!