Friday, March 5, 2010

New Camera & Nice Weather

So, a couple of weeks ago, I got a new camera. There wasn't really anything wrong with my old one, but I was having problems capturing non-fuzzy pictures of my VERY moble child! It's been a lot of fun capturing adorable pics!
Here are a couple from yesterday when we went outside. The weather has been SO nice and Elise loves being outside. She loves to play with/follow her puppy! This first picture, she is watching Lilly!
She was heading straight for my camera in this picture.
It's been interesting getting videos because as soon as she sees the camera she charges straight for it. I've been getting some major up close and personal clips! I'll have to post a few soon.
When we were in Arkansas visiting some friends, we went to a consignment sale and got some super cute summer clothes for Elise. I bought these shorts and they are SO cute on her! I was laughing from the moment I put them on her. I don't think they are going to make it to summer however! They are already rather snug on her behind. I love her chubby little legs!
Her face in this one is just priceless! Again, she's headed directly to the camera!




No comments: