Friday, October 29, 2010

October Continued

Elise's new fetish is to wear my shirts! There are 3 of them that she loves to wear and anytime she sees them, she wants to wear them. Here is one of them.


Elise loves the park! I try to got frequently. A lady at the park this day said that she looked like a little European baby! She had a jean skirt and white leggings that you can't see in the picture.

Our little one is taking after her Daddy already! She had to check out the REI Magazine before bed!

These are new products that I have made recently. I got accepted to my first craft show in Colorado! It will also be the first craft show I've done with just stuff that I made. It is Nov. 12, 13 and 14 here in Colorado Springs! If your in the area, come check it out! Any way, ruffle pants, jeans, design, or Christmas. Sizes newborn-4T.





The Hubs designed new business cards as well as a new banner for my Etsy site!












Here is another new product I've been working on. This is a reversible skirt. It has a Christmas design on one side and an everyday design on the other, so your little one can be stylish at Christmas and beyond!




This skirt is not reversible, but there are no raw seams. All seams are french seams.




Here is another new product! Necklaces that can be used as teething jewelry or just a fun necklace!


'


I decided to dress up for halloween at the last minute. Here is the final product! What do you think?


Eric is beginning his photography business! He just created his website! Check it out here!

No comments: