Friday, October 29, 2010

A Whole Month!

I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted! Life has been crazy! I feel like I felt just about every emotion possible this month. I'm going to have to do 2 post because of all the pictures I want to share!
There are good and bad things about my hubby being our family photographer! The good definately outweight the bad, but here goes. Good: always having someone to talk pictures, getting exactly the pictures that you want, it free, there are many more, but I'll just leave it at that for now. The bad: sometimes he forgets to give me the pictures. The next few pictures are from this summer, I can't remember when.
The Hubs decided we could participate in dressing up for Halloween this year and I got right on making Elise's costume! I decided on a Garden Gnome! I wanted it to be something girly, but not your typical fairy or princess.
Here she is trying on the hat!
Here is the full costume. We are doing a white shirt and leggings! Isn't she super cute?
Elise is loving the fall weather and so am I! I have missed having 4 distinct seasons for the past 5 years living in TX. Usually every fall, I start to miss Michigan. Although I miss my family and friends, this fall has been very different. I LOVE LOVE LOVE living in Colorado! It's the perfect place for our little outdoor family! There is a little trail right near our apartment and Elise really enjoys it! Here are a couple of pictures of a recent hike we went on!
Here is another wonderful picture from The Hubs! It's a favorite!
We went to the Eleven Mile State Park, which is about 1 1/2 or so from us! The drive is beautiful, you get to drive through the mountains! This is Elise eating lunch on the way.


Once in the park, dockey's apparently roam free and we had to stop and wait for them to get out of our way! I felt like I was in another country!

Alright, I will finish the month so far in another post. Stay tuned!

No comments: