Friday, May 3, 2013

Back to Blogging

I've been needing a release. Life can get pretty stressful as a stay at home mom of 2 and 1 one on the way. I've wanted to get back into blogging several times. I've always tried to update everything I've missed. Then I get overwhelmed and quit. So I decided to just start from where I am now. 

So, Sweetie Girl is almost 4 and she wants to have a tea party for her birthday. We've invited several girls and our family. I was able to get a cheap set of china from Goodwill for the kids to use. I think I may be having just as much fun planning this party as I'm hoping they'll have on the day of the party. I can't believe it's been almost 4 years! She's growing so fast!

Little Man is 15 months old. It seems it was just yesterday he made his unexpected early arrival. Now he's running around, getting into everything. It's amazing how different boys and girls are even at such a young age. 

Now we're expecting baby #3. Our second baby boy is due to arrive mid-August. We're struggling to agree on a name for this little guy. 

Maybe I'll go back and share everything that's gone on in the last 2 years or so.  I've got several posts that I've started but never finished.

No comments: